Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Greetings & Salutations!

What you'll find on this blog? This blog is mainly dedicated to all things relating to the environment based on my knowledge on the subject (acquired both in the classroom and on the field), the research and readings I do and any other article of interest I might stumble upon.

My interest in starting the blog? Well, it's my way of educating both the general public and myself on everyday environmental aspects (including technical jargon and the like). Plus, I'd like to help create a bit of environmental awareness, in which case I am a firm believer that "knowledge is power". 

Now, although I am an economist (environmental economist that is) I'm a bit more humanitarian than most economists (it'll probably make itself evident in what I write) but I'll still try to be as objective as possible.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment